1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The administrator of the personal data collected through the website
www.abc-control.pl is: ABC CONTROL, registered office address: Mickiewicza 64/110, 41-807 Zabrze,
entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000701453,
NIP: 6482785071, REGON: 368626361, having a share capital of: PLN 5000,
e-mail address: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as "Administrator", being at the same time the Service Provider, place of business: 64/110 Mickiewicza Street, 41-807 Zabrze, address for delivery: 64/110 Mickiewicza Street, 41-807 Zabrze, NIP: 6482785071, REGON: 368626361, electronic mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
2. The personal data collected by the Administrator through the website is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as RODO, and the Law on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The Administrator processes personal data via www.abc-control.pl in case:
user's use of the contact form. Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO as a legitimate interest of the Administrator.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The Administrator processes the following categories of user's personal data:
b) E-mail address,
c) Phone number,
3. ARCHIVING PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA. Users' personal data are kept by the Administrator:
a) in the case where the basis of data processing is the performance of a contract, for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a specific provision provides otherwise, the statute of limitations is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business - three years.
b) where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the statute of limitations for claims that the Administrator may raise and that may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the statute of limitations is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business - three years.
4. When using the website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user's computer or the ISP's external IP address, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
5. Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about the links and references they choose to click on or other actions they take on the website. The legal basis for such activities is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) in facilitating the use of electronically provided services and improving the functionality of such services.
6. Provision of personal data by the user is voluntary.
7. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, if the user consents to it on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO. The consequence of profiling will be the assignment of a profile to a person for the purpose of making decisions concerning him or her, or analyzing or predicting his or her preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
8. The controller shall exercise special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data it collects are:
a) processed in accordance with the law,
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
b) collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c) substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form that allows identification of the persons to which they relate for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
1. Users' personal data are transferred to the service providers used by the Administrator in running the website. Service providers to whom personal data is transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, either are subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and means of processing such data (processors) or determine the purposes and means of processing themselves (controllers).
4. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND RECTIFY THE CONTENT OF ONE'S OWN DATA
2. Your personal data is stored exclusively in the European Economic Area (EEA).
1. The data subject has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal grounds for the user's request:
a) Access to data - Article 15 RODO
b) Correction of data - Article 16 RODO.
c) Deletion of data (so-called right to be forgotten) - Article 17 RODO.
d) Restriction of processing - Article 18 RODO.
e) Data portability - Article 20 RODO.
f) Objection - article 21 RODO.
g) Withdrawal of consent - Article 7(3) RODO.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send a relevant email to: email@example.com.
5. "COOKIES" FILES
4. In a situation where a user has asserted an entitlement under the above-mentioned rights, the Administrator shall either comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator is unable to fulfill the request within one month, he will fulfill it within another two months informing the user in advance - within one month of receiving the request - of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
5. If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The Administrator's website uses "cookies" files.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. Installation of "cookies" files is necessary for proper provision of services on the website. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and they also provide the possibility to develop general statistics of website visits.
3. The website uses types of "cookies": permanent
"Permanent" "cookies" are stored in the user's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the "cookies" or until they are deleted by the user.
4. The administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the site. The files collect information about the user's use of the website, the type of website from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the user's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal information about the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the site.
5. The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his/her computer by selecting them in advance in his/her browser window. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling "cookies" is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
a) The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data under protection, and in particular shall protect the data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of applicable regulations, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
b) The Administrator shall provide appropriate technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons, personal data sent electronically.